The college Library and reading room offers extensive range of books and periodicals. The college encourages reading and facilitates ideal ambiance for students and staff to engage in worthwhile reading sessions. For the benefit of the students and staff, the library stipulates the following rules and regulations:
1. The Library and Reading Room will remain open on all days from 9.15 am to 4.15 pm expect on Sundays and public holidays
2. Books can be borrowed or returned from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm on all working days.
3. Silence shall be strictly observed in the Library, Reading Room and its premises.
4. Students are required to produce their identity card on demand to enter the Library.
5. Journals, periodical and book in the Reference section will not be lent out. They may be referred to inside the library by submitting the identity card.
6. Students at the UG level will be issued three books at a time and for a span of 7 days.
7. Students are not to allowed sub-lend the books.
8. A member who fails to return a book on the due date will be fined Rs-1/ per day until the book is returned.
9. If a book is overdue beyond one week, the Librarian will report the matter to the principal.
10. Borrowers will be held responsible for any damage caused to a book. When a book is issued to a member it is presumed that it is in good condition, unless otherwise pointed out. If a book is damaged or lost by a member, he/she will have to replace it or pay the cost of the book at the current rates with fine.
11. All the books must be returned to the Library before the closing of each term, or at the time of sending the applications for the University Examinations.
12. Keep footwears outside the library.
13. Library is a full- fledged, well furnished and computerized one. Students are requested to use the facilities with care.
The college reading room provides facilities for reading journals, periodicals and reference books which are not supposed to taken away from the library hall. Users of the reading room are requested to return the periodicals back to the rack once finished reading.
The college has own playground and auditorium for students recreation and sports activities. The management is keen on developing the students’ extra-curricular activities to maintain and improve their mental and physical health. The college team is participating in many arts and sports festivals within the college and at university levels. New facilities are soon to be added at the playground and auditorium to facilitate all kinds of sports and arts activities.